NabRSS has been updated from the version posted here.
NabRSS is a set of PHP scripts meant to assist anyone with a PHP/MySQL/Apache server available to gather feeds from RSS sources and send them via Nabaztag API to his/her Nabaztag.
Available here: nabrss-0.2.tar.gz
Quoting from the changelog:
NabRSS Version 0.2 Jul 14th 07:
– get.php: Fixed an incorrect condition in function debug_set
– get.php: Added function set_ear_pos to randomize ear position on every post
– get.php: Added function set_voice to randomize each RSS post voice
– list.php: Added a “Reset” button to allow reseting the last post saved in the date field inside the DB
Todo (short range):
– DB: Extend the scheme and move voices into DB as a seperated table
– add_url.php: Select a voice for each RSS feed. Possiblity to select “random”
– list.php: Show selected voice for each RSS feed
– get.php: Insert a function to deal with voices per post